The Resources section is designed to help you make applying for a CGDN easy and provide a wealth of resources for developing and maintaining successful CGDN websites.
In this section you can:
- Learn How to Apply in a simple step by step process
- learn more about CGDNs
- register your interest in a particular locality name.
- Learn some ideas on website development and how to make your site successful.
- learn more about the Community Site in a Box functions and fees, and view a demonstration.
- find a wealth of resources on developing and maintaining a successful CGDN website in the How to Kit.
- Flood affected community sites (QLD)
- Flood affected community sites (VIC)
- get involved with the CGDN on-line forum to share experiences with other communities
- read case studies about some of the existing CGDN websites and see some initiatives/outcomes achieved
- subscribe to CGDN news updates.
- learn about Picture Australia: Ourtown resources
- find links to help promote Tourism
- read the CGDN Policy Rules & Guidelines
- see the document library for quick access to useful documents contained within this resources section